Friday, November 7, 2014

Gratitude Challenge 4

My 4th Day of Gratitude Challenge


1. Grateful that I can cuddle and kiss my daughter to my heart's content. It's priceless! Time flies so I do it as much as I can and while she still wants it.



2. Thankful that I get to be hugged and kissed back by my baby. Who cares about wet cheeks and nose? It's precious! Haha! She specially likes to do "kiss nose" which she learned from her dad.


 3. Full of gratitude that my daughter always looks for "mommy" (me). It warms my heart. I hope she won't get tired of doing it when she's a little bit older. I know I'm gonna miss that if ever.

I know it's all about my daughter. She could be so "makulit" when she's up and about, and I'm not going to lie, she could get on my nerves at times, but as her mom (and just like any other moms to their kids), I love her with all my heart. After all, she's the reason I am called a mom.

So, what are you grateful for today? :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Daughters are <3 -- I'm also grateful that I have a daughter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that my son is still sweet, he still want to be hugged and kissed and vice versa. I don't know how long din, baka pagnagbinata mahiya na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter looks so much like you! I know how much your daughter adores you :-)

    ReplyDelete