Sunday, August 23, 2015

Homeschooling: Learn with Joy

Hello everyone! I have finally decided (or got the courage) to tell you about our homeschooling journey through a post at least once a week. Let me just say that it's not perfect. It's a work in progress. I am a work in progress, haha! I am simply hoping that through my posts, homeschooling parents will be inspired to continue doing so, while others who are still contemplating whether to go this route or not may firmly decide and do what they believe is best for their family.

Since I know for sure I will be not able to post everyday, I am thinking of posting every Friday, that is, after one homeschool week has gone by. I will put it under the label TeachesI will simply give the highlights of what happens in a day. There'll be pictures (of course), helpful tips and ideas and useful links.

I am so excited about this and I hope and pray that you'll join me and my little family in our homeschooling journey!

Note: Your comments, suggestions and questions are welcome anytime. Please feel free to post them in the comment box. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment