Me! Hahaha! Imagine my surprise and excitement when a dear friend of mine informed me that she nominated me for the The Liebster Award. I was like, "What is it?" But I was (and still am) so grateful and ecstatic. Haha! The Liebster Awards turns out to be a cool and awesome way to promote and discover new blogs and the bloggers behind them. So, how does this work? A friend (or virtual friend) who is also a blogger nominates you and gives you some fun personal questions and you answer them through your blog. Then you pick or nominate other newbie bloggers to do the same. Of course, don't forget to thank the one who nominated you and link back to her so others can read her blog as well! ;)
My heartfelt gratitude goes to Ivy of Loving A Simple Life for remembering me and giving me a chance to be a part of, well, this "prestigious" award! Hahaha! Thanks, Ives! Now, I'll be answering her 10 questions. Here we go!
1. What is your vision for your blog?
I would like my blog to be a source of inspiration to all women regardless of age, color, size, race
and religious affiliation; that it will serve as a "nesting place" for every tired and weary woman or
maybe a safe haven where she can just be herself.
2. What are your reasons for blogging?
I'm blogging because, first and foremost, I would like to glorify God through my blog. Another
reason is because I would like to help and inspire other moms like me. Still another is because I
really love to write. :)
3. What are your plans in the next five years for your blog?
Well, I'm hoping that I'll have my own domain; my blog will be an avenue to my other pursuits.
4. How many children do you want to have? Why?
I would like to have three kids - one girl and 2 boys. I just thought it would be fun to have three
kids. The Lord has blessed me and my husband, however, with one precocious girl and we are very
much thankful for her. We are already content. ;)
5. Where do you want to retire?
Here in my native land, Philippines my Philippines!
6. Where is your dream vacation place?
7. What are your plans to grow financial life?
Pray! Save! Get informed! Save!
8. What is the best decision you ever did as an individual, wife or mother?
I believe the best decision I have done in my life is to know Jesus and accept Him as my personal
Lord and Saviour. Next to that is to marry God's best for me. As a mother, I believe, staying at
home so I can be a full-time and hands-on mom and wife and breastfeed my daughter is one of the
best decisions I have ever made.
9. Do you prefer your child/ren to be homeschooled or to attend the regular school? Why?
My husband and I prefer to homeschool our daughter. Here are our reasons why.
10. What makes you happy and sad?
A lot of things make me happy, really. It's not difficult to make me smile or laugh. What makes me
sad? Sad movies (haha!), injustice, loss (family, friend or pet) and sickness.
There you have it! Now it's my turn. You are hereby invited/nominated:
Gracie Maulion of the FabMama
Dani Vita of StarfishJourney
Please answer the questions below and... Enjoy! :)
1. If you were given a chance to change something in your life, what would it be?
2. Give the top 5 persons/things that matter to you the most (I know it's not in question form but you still have to answer it, haha!)
3. What's the best compliment you have ever heard from a child?
4. What will make you a "child" again?
5. In your own little way, how can you change the world? :)
6. What is your pet peeve?
7. How do you manage stress?
8. Which do you prefer, coffee or tea? Why?
9. Who is your favourite cartoon character? Why?
10. If I were to give you a gift, what would you like it to be?