Thursday, December 4, 2014

Countdown to Christmas: My Christmas Devotions (Day 3)


Haha! I got the image from my daughter's The Beginner's Bible. I would have taken a photo of an angel figurine if only we have one. Unfortunately, we don't so I contented myself with what is available for now.

Luke (2:10-11) recorded the greatest and best news of all time: "A Savior has been born!" And this awesome report came from no less than an angel, how cool was that? What could have been the shepherds' reaction? I mean, can you imagine the awe in their faces? They must have been "star-struck", don't you think? The angel said, "A Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord." That joyful news thousands of years ago is still as fresh as today's. Jesus was born to save - save us from hell and destruction.

What news have you heard today? It maybe about a sick loved one, financial difficulty, a broken relationship - whatever it is, please remember: A Savior has been born to you. Come as you are to Him and know that He can save you. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment