Thursday, July 17, 2014

Learning Through Playing: The Ogalala System in Play

I used to think that the only way for a child to learn is to sit up straight, listen to the teacher's lecture and understand the lesson - the traditional way. That changed however when I became an educator. I have now believed that the best way to teach a child is to teach him/her the way he/she learns. That's why when I became a mom, I didn't "formally" introduce the ABCs and 123s to my then one-year old daughter. I exposed her to books and educational toys.

Good news for moms and dads! From June to September, free workshops will be held to help us parents on how to support our children's learning through play.


For more information, please visit Manila Workshop. My husband and I together with our daughter are going tomorrow, July 19th. Hope to see you all there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment